- Pair of wide eyed sentinel owls, represents wisdom, learning and knowledge. It is a potential Father’s Day gift or a gift for your boss. You will love to place it in your living or study room. Bookends help keep your library and shelves tidy. Our handcrafted metal bookends help arrange your books the way you like. Delightfully designed in a contemporary style, the metal sculpture will proudly support your most prized book collection and artisans of Moradabad cluster. Made from metal alloy, these bookends are heavy enough to hold up your reading collection. These bookends handcrafted by artisans of Moradabad reflects intricate craftsmanship. Moradabad (Uttar Pradesh, India) is one of the key centres of metal craft in India. It goes through various processes- moulding, casting, enamelling, repoussé techniques etc before it is finalised. The theme of the bookends are chosen to compliment the decor significance of home. It can hold quite a books.
- Certifications- CE-5748, ISO 9001:2015
- GI Tag Product– GI No. 161, Moradabad Metal Craft, Handicraft/Uttar Pradesh, Geographical Indication Registry
- Material-Aluminium Alloy
- Cleaning Care- To be cleaned with soft damp cloth
- Usage Instruction- The bookend can be used in both home and office setting. Perfect for gifting on many occasions.
- Disclaimer- This product is made by hand and there might be slight irregularities which make each exquisite piece one-of-its-kind. It might slightly differ from as it looks digitally.
There are no reviews yet.