- Solid and sturdy, the golden figurines rolling up the ball on uphill pedestal handcrafted by artisans of Moradabad depicts the teamwork at its best. Together we can fetch success. The work reflects craftsmanship and signifies working together. Moradabad (Uttar Pradesh, India) is one of the key centres of metal craft in India. It goes through various processes- moulding, casting, enamelling, repoussé techniques etc before it is finalised.
- Certifications- CE-5748, ISO 9001:2015
- GI Tag Product– GI No. 161, Moradabad Metal Craft, Handicraft/Uttar Pradesh, Geographical Indication Registry
- Material- Wrought Iron
- Cleaning Care- To be cleaned with soft damp cloth
- Usage Instruction-This premium décor sculpture can be used in both home and office setting. Perfect for gifting on many occasions.
- Disclaimer- This product is made by hand and there might be slight irregularities which make each exquisite piece one-of-its-kind. It might slightly differ from as it looks digitally.
There are no reviews yet.