- Incorporate a hint of Indian heritage to your home with our Elephant Book Ends. Delightfully designed in a contemporary style, the metal sculpture will proudly support your most prized book collection and artisans of Moradabad cluster. Bookends help keep your library and shelves tidy. Our handcrafted metal bookends help arrange your books the way you like. It is a potential Father’s Day gift or a gift for your boss. You will love to place it in your living or study room. Solid and sturdy, these bookends handcrafted by artisans of Moradabad reflects intricate craftsmanship. Moradabad (Uttar Pradesh, India) is one of the key centres of metal craft in India. It goes through various processes- moulding, casting, enamelling, repoussé techniques etc before it is finalised. The theme of the bookends are chosen to compliment the decor significance of home. It can hold quite a few books.
- Certifications- CE-5748, ISO 9001:2015
- GI Tag Product– GI No. 161, Moradabad Metal Craft, Handicraft/Uttar Pradesh, Geographical Indication Registry
- Material-Aluminium & Iron Alloy
- Cleaning Care- To be cleaned with soft damp cloth
- Usage Instruction- The bookend can be used in both home and office setting. Perfect for gifting on many occasions.
- Disclaimer- This product is made by hand and there might be slight irregularities which make each exquisite piece one-of-its-kind. It might slightly differ from as it looks digitally.