We ship ordered products through registered courier companies within India as well as international destinations.
We try to process the order on the day of order placement. On an average, we take about 2-3 working days to dispatch the order from our processing centre in Delhi. However if the quantities ordered are more than 5 pieces per product per design or if the item ordered is under production, it may take longer to process your order. We will be informing the same on email.
*Saturdays, Sundays, and Public Holidays are not set as working days for standard deliveries.
Shipping and handling rates vary based on the product, its size and volume, the packaging used, and the shipping destination. You will see the final shipping and handling charges at the time of checkout after you provide the shipping address for your order.
Shipping is free for domestic orders above INR500.00, however, it also depends on ongoing shopping campaigns.
DUTIES & TAXES FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
Duties & Taxes for international orders are not included in your order and are over and above any shipping and handling charges paid at checkout. Most countries charge duties on imported items that are levied at the time of port entry and they vary based on the destination country and the products imported. You will need to pay the applicable duties and taxes directly to the shipping agency (DHL, FedEx, etc.) at the time of your order delivery after you receive an invoice by the shipping agent.
SHIPPING OF PRODUCTS
All orders are processed from our processing centre in Delhi. Orders will be delivered to the shipping address mentioned at checkout.
Orders that have been processed and shipped can be tracked using the consignment/tracking number on the shipping agency’s website. Once your order is shipped, we will mail you your tracking number along with information about the shipping agency.
NON-AVAILABILITY ON DELIVERY
Our delivery partners will attempt to deliver the package three times before they return it to us. Please provide the complete & accurate shipping address including zip code, landmark and a mobile number. This will help us in delivering your order faster. However, the orders dispatched through India Post may attempt to deliver the package only once before retuning to us.
MODES OF PAYMENT
* For domestic orders and domestic delivery, we accept all major debit & credit cards (including Mastercard, Visa & American Express) and also provide Net Banking options across major banks. PayPal and PayU are our third party payment gateways.
* Due to the new RBI regulations in India, all credit and debit cards issued in Indian Territory cannot be used for transactions in international currency by default unless overridden by the card holder explicitly with the bank.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Haath Ka Bana endeavors to ensure that every transaction at our website is seamless. We take great care in delivering our products and adhere to the highest quality standards. As a policy, we do not offer returns or exchanges on products which are delivered in perfect condition as per the order placed. However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order.
*To return or exchange a product or report damage in transit, please get in touch with our Customer Care within 48 hours of delivery by telephone at +91 9899705787/8826588088 between 11.00 AM to 8.00 PM IST or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, date of transaction, delivery address and image of the wrongfully delivered or defective item.
* Check the products carefully once you receive them and mention any tampering of the package, missing item or damage/ breakage on the delivery receipt presented by the courier partner.
* Retain the packaging of the damaged products received until our insurance adjuster visits to survey the breakage.
* Our customer care team will look into the issue and revert back within 72 working hours.
EXCHANGE & REFUND POLICY
* Given the nature of our products, we reserve the sole discretion to provide the resolution to any situation as we deem fit. Each return or exchange request is handled on a case by case basis and we request you to get in touch with our team for prompt resolution.
* No refunds would be given if the customer has provided wrong or incomplete shipping address, there are 3 failed delivery attempts by our shipping agency and/or the recipient refuses the package.
* In case of International Orders if a customer refuses to pay the Duty as mandated by the respective country of shipment and doesn’t collect his/her order from the Shipping agency (like DHL, Fedex etc.) , then Haath Ka Bana will not be liable to refund any amount for such orders.
* Before accepting delivery of any merchandise, please ensure that it is in good condition and has not been tampered with. In case you receive a package, which you believe was damaged in transit, please retain the original packaging (along with price tags, invoices, labels etc.) until we send someone from our team to review it. Additionally, please mention details about the damaged merchandise on the delivery receipt instead of signing it as ‘received’.
All policies are subject to change without prior notice. In case of any conflict Terms & Conditions Policy would prevail.