Banarasi Brocade Clutch
You Save : ₹500
- Country of origin-India
- Colour-red with golden engraved prints
- Handcrafted banarasi artwork with elegant finish
- Compact and stylish
- Matched with ethnic occasions
- Easy to clean with soaked cloth
Out of stock
- Haath ka bana portrayed with staggering intricated designs and engravings all the way from Banaras.
- Banarasi handloom from 19th century found to be the finest art of India. Specializes for their gold and silver brocade or Zari.
- Banarasi brocade clutch styled with your any OOTD, ideal for wedding party, get together or night mixed drink parties.
- Grab this homespun Enrique piece and be ready to catch the attention of every passing by.
- The finest stitch with its perfect frame and flecked patterns giving antiquated looks for your sovereign attire.
- Configuration and brought in a way to make more differentiated space to your stuff with perfect fitting chain to keep your chattels safe.
||25 × 12.5 × 2.5 cm