- Ikkat means to “bind” and has an Indonesian origin, introduced into European textile back in early 20th century.
- By binding and dyeing of individual yarns technique, patterns are made with a tight wrapping applied in the desired design.
- Repeatedly process of binding and dyeing with another colour to produce elaborate multi-colored patterns.
- Ikkat craft designed aesthetically with contrasting colors and acknowledged for their finest finish and Soft texture of handmade silk reflects its naturalness.
- If you are tired of searching small holdings in your big handbags this is what you all need.It carries all you need in style that is distinctly yours.
- Designed for the individualistic women with no chains and easy to carry just like free soul to make your fast life simple and easy going.
- Black coloured ikkat clutch accessorized with all your dresses for every occasion.