- This Copper Glass from Haath ka Bana is ideal for serving hot and cold beverages.
- It is made from high quality copper
- Copper has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries to help with a number of health problems. Drinking water stored in copper vessel, especially overnight, is known as tamra jal, and can cure many ailments such as indigestion, ulcers, and more. Copper is also antibacterial, meaning your water stays free of unnecessary bacteria.
- Use sponge or nylon scrubber with liquid soap or bar for cleaning. After washing, pat dry clean with cotton cloth.
- Darkening of surface is common in copper products. It is not a manufacturing defect.