- This collection comes with set of 50 Indian National Flag Badges and a card which has National Symbols of India.
- The Indian National Flag is made with Ecofriendly, Woodfree & Plantable Seed Paper.
- This collection of Haath Ka Bana is an ode to Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav on behalf of all the artisans associated with us from across India.
- Through this collection we commit, once again, to our determination of Atmanirbhar Bharat and call in one voice, for the cry of Vocal for Local.
- Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav is an initiative of the Government of India to celebrate and commemorate 75 years of progressive India and the glorious history of it’s people, culture and achievements.
- This Mahotsav is dedicated to the people of India who have not only been instrumental in bringing India thus far in it’s evolutionary journey but also hold within them the power and potential to enable Prime Minister Modi’s vision of activating India 2.0, fuelled by the spirit of Atmanirbhar Bharat. Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav is an embodiment of all that is progressive about India’s socio-cultural, political and economic identity. The official journey of “Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav” commences on 12th March, 2021 which starts a 75 week countdown to our 75th anniversary of Independence and will end post a year on 15th August, 2023. Buy Indian Flag Online.