- Commemorate the indomitable relationship between a brother and sister with handcrafted kundan rakhi.
- An ideal rakhi for your sibling on Rakshabandhan.
- Let Raksha Bandhan be visually stunning this year with these exquisite Kundan Rakhi.
- The rakhi has been exclusively designed by the Indian Artisans and are handmade.
- Kundan is a type of jewellery that typically features intricately designed carvings. Kundan has been around for centuries, dating back to when the jewellery was often made from gold plated strands woven together into intricate patterns; and when they are worn they represent an expression of Indian heritage, tradition, glamour and prosperity. The art of Kundan jewellary making is also known as Jadau jewellary art. This art is nearly 2500 years old where the gem stones were studded with very slim foil of gold.