- This incredible Ajrakh Rakhi speaks exquisitely for its traditional design.
- The handcrafted Rakhi comes in beautiful print of Ajrakh and it looks regal in all sense.
- The Rakhi comes with complementary Roli & Chawal.
- Ajrakh is an ancient block-printing method on textiles that originated in the present day provinces of Sindh in Pakistan and the neighbouring Indian districts of Kutch in Gujarat and Barmer in Rajasthan.
- The word ‘Ajrakh’ itself connotes a number of different concepts.
- Ajrakh printing celebrates nature amazingly. This is evident in the aesthetics of the unification of its colours as well as motifs.