- This is a premium décor handpainted in Kashmiri Papier Mache thickly painted with inspiration from flora and fauna of the state with Chinaar and Shikar Bagh scenes. Papier mache, a painstaking and delicate craft, is believed to have arrived in Kashmir in the 14th Century with Persian artisans. It has since become a speciality of the region, earning its practitioners awards and accolades. Today, masters of the art live in the narrow bylanes of Srinagar’s Zadibal-Alamgari Bazaar. They bring to life the literary works of poets, kings and emperors through local motifs. Human head shaped sculpture created with single pine wood block placed on a square base (pine wood) handcrafted by artisans of Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh. The head and base both are hand painted in traditional Kashmiri Papier Mache art. A perfect gift for CXOs who appreciate art or a treat for yourself. This masterpiece is created with a purpose to inspire thoughts and create beautiful spaces.
- Certifications- CE-5748, ISO 9001:2015
- GI Tag Product– GI No. 181, Kashmir Papier Mache, Handicraft/Kashmir, GI No. 184, Saharanpur Wood Craft, Handicraft/Uttar Pradesh, Geographical Indication Registry
- Material- Solid Pine Wood
- Cleaning Care- To be cleaned with soft damp cloth
- Usage Instruction-This premium décor sculpture can be used in both home and office setting. Perfect for gifting on many occasions.
- Disclaimer- This product is made by hand and there might be slight irregularities which make each exquisite piece one-of-its-kind. It might slightly differ from as it looks digitally.