- Express your sibling love with these stunning ‘Handcrafted Wooden Rakhi’ this year.
- The Rakhi’s have colorful threads attached to them.
- Rakhi’s have high quality strong thread so can be worn throughout the year.
- These are Ecofriendly Rakhi’s which are Handcrafted by Banaras Toys Artisans.
- Wooden toy-making is a traditional craft in the Varanasi district of Uttar Pradesh, India. Bright and colorful lacquered toys are made by clusters of skilled craftsmen. These toys were given the Geographical Indication tag in 2014, along with other lacquerware produced in this region.
- Designs are created with the natural veins of the wood. These toys are made without any joints and are attractive and safe playthings for children.